- Broad spectrum, Group 1a insecticide
- Quick insect knock down minimizes damage from continued feeding
- SEVIN XLR provides Xtra Long Residual control
- Safe, dependable thinner in apples
SEVIN brand carbaryl insecticide provides broad-spectrum control of dozens of important pests including beetles, weevils and worms in tree fruit, nut, vine, citrus vegetable and other crops. It is formulated in two easy to use liquid formulations, SEVIN XLR Plus and SEVIN 4L. Carbaryl is a GROUP 1A insecticide.
SEVIN is also used in apple production as an important tool for reducing fruit set and improving grower pack out.
- Sevin® XLR Labels, SDS and other downloads
- Sevin® XLR (CAN) Labels, SDS and other downloads
- Sevin® 4F Labels, SDS and other downloads
- 2ee Florida Asian Citrus Psyllid
- Flea Beetle – Canada
- Insecticide Resistance Action Committee
- IRAC Mode of Action Classification App for iOS Mobile Devices
- IRAC Mode of Action Classification App for Android Devices
Visit our YouTube channel to learn more about our products