- Long residual control of important weed species
- Dependable crop safety for crops labeled (read & follow label)
- Easy to use WDG formulation
Sinbar is an important tool for managing herbicide resistant weeds. It is a Group 5 herbicide that contains the active ingredient terbacil providing a different mode of action than many other popular products.
Sinbar herbicide controls approximately 60 broadleaf weeds including several that are tolerant to glyphosate and other overused herbicides in specialty crops such as mint, blueberries, apples and sugarcane. It is also registered for use in alfalfa where dormant applications provide a base of weed protection. When applied as recommended, Sinbar delivers effective residual control with a high degree of crop safety.
- Sinbar® WDG Labels, SDS and other downloads
- Sinbar® WDG (CAN) Labels, SDS and other downloads
- Herbicide Resistance Action Committee
- Weed Science Society Learning Modules
- Herbicide Technical Information
- Registry of Herbicide Resistant Weeds
- Managing Herbicide Resistance-UC Davis
- Managing Herbicide Resistance
Visit our YouTube channel to learn more about our productsWatch Videos