Achieve Long Lasting Weed Control in Pome Fruit
Get Ahead of Your Broadleaf and Grass Weed Control with Solicam® DF
Solicam® DF pre-emergence herbicide provides long-lasting, grass and broadleaf weed control in pome fruit. When applied prior to seed germination, SOLICAM DF enables growers to get ahead of their weed control.
- Provides pre-emergence control of the toughest broadleaf weeds and grasses in pome fruit orchards.
- Longer residual effects minimize the need for burn down sprays, optimizing ROI for the grower.
- Reliable performance in all weather conditions.
- Excellent tank mix partner, especially with newer chemistries that may have trouble controlling specific grass species in your area.
- Treat prior to weed germination.
- To avoid crop injury, do not apply until the fall following the first full season of field growth after transplanting, or until the number of months after planting designated on the label — whichever is longer.
- Application rate for apples is dependent on soil texture. Please check the label prior to application of Solicam DF.
- Sequential applications can be made. Do not exceed maximum recommended rate.
- Tank mix with paraquat or glyphosate to broaden spectrum of weed and grasses controlled.
- Pre-Harvest Interval (PHI) = 60 days